Date : Thursday, 4 August 2016
Time : 9:00am – 1:00pm
Venue: JLL Offices, 6th Floor, Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong
The International WELL Building Institute would like to extend an exclusive invitation to attend a half-day training session on the WELL Building Standard.
Presented with the support from JLL Asia Pacific, the “Understanding the WELL Building Standard” workshop provides a deep dive into the ideas, structure, and certification process behind one of the most exciting rating systems in the world.
The course aims to:
• Identify the purpose, key components, and structure of the WELL Building Standard
• Discuss the medical basis for the Concepts and Features of the WELL Building Standard
• Understand successful strategies for meeting the requirements of the WELL Features
• Articulate the suite of WELL resources and process for becoming a WELL Accredited Professional
• Acknowledge how BEAM, LEED and WELL work together to deliver world class buildings that contribute significantly to creating healthier and more sustainable places for everyone.
• For those wishing to become WELL Accredited Professionals (WELL APs), this workshop provides a strong foundation for understanding the basics of the building standard and project timeline.
Instruction media will be in English.
Free of charge.
Registration & Enquiry:
To register please email Julanne.Minster@Delos.com.
Places are limited. AIA & GBCI CEU credentialing available.