10:00-17:00, Saturday, June 25th, 2016
Hong Kong RESET AP Training:
After over three years in the making, the RESET AP Training is now open to building professionals at large. RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ) measured in real-time.
When people are healthy, so is the ecology and the economy. RESET™ prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health.
The HK Training session is a collaborating effort between Platinum, GIGA, and our venue sponsor M Moser Associates.
Training Topics (1 day course):
• Introduction to RESET™: the world's first 'smart' building certification program.
• Embodied health impact of Materials: from chemicals of concerns to VOCs.
• Building lungs: Understanding mechanical and biological filtration and air exchange.
• Operational impact: Understanding the complexity of air. Dissecting results from monitoring.
• The RESET™ process: documenting and measuring for success.
• Communicating the ROI and making the case to clients.
RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ). When people are healthy, so is the ecology and the economy.
RESET™ prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health. Indoor air quality data is streamed to the cloud via multi-parameter monitors and accessed in real-time from any device. This enables positive feedback loops and helps build trust with staff and clients.
Since 2009, RESET™ has prioritized health as the most effective way of regenerating the ecology, society and economy.
More about RESET™, existing RESET™ APs and IAQ mobile app download at www.reset.build
MMOSER, 11/F West Warwick House, Taikoo Place
979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(fapiaos available upon request, 6% fapiao fees applicable)
• Platinum Members: 1,200 HKD/Person (Platinum members can type PLATINUM at the ‘code’ space and avail the discounted price)
• Non-Members: 1,800 HKD/Person
• Limited seats, please register in advance. Workshop will be limited to a maximum of 25 participants. (RSVP Deadline: June 23)
• Workshop seat will not be guaranteed until workshop fee has been received.
• Lunch will be provided for the attendees.
• Attendees will be given the option of passing an exam at the end of the training or at a later date. RESET™ AP certificates will be granted upon successful completion of the training and exam.
Please, rvsp here.