Date : 26-29 October 2016
Time : See programme on ecoexpoasia.com website (will be more updated closer to the event).
Venue: Most exhibitions at Hong Kong International Airport area.
There will be a free shuttle bus on service to the exhibition.
See venue and shuttle bus service (e.g. schedule and bus stop locations) details on ecoexpoasia.com website (will be more updated closer to the event).
HKTDC (Hong Kong Trade Development Council) together with Messe Frankfurt and Hong Kong Government Environment Bureau are organising the Eco Expo Asia 2016. Platinum have secured some VIP benefits for our Platinum members.
Platinum Member Benefits:
Access to the VIP lounge: a resting area with light refreshments and internet access.
- Business matching service: HKTDC will match and provide a pre-screened list of suitable Eco Expo exhibitor people to match the Platinum member´s potential sourcing/ business needs or interests. (pre-registration by 18 SEP required).
- Thematic guided tour: a tour guide will guide a group of exhibition visitors at the expo (pre-registration by 18 SEP required).
- An exclusive invitation to the opening ceremony (very limited seats): E.g. Hong Kong Secretary for the Environment (Mr Wong Kam-Sing), Chief Executive (Mr CY Leung) or Chief Secretary (Ms Carrie Lam) are expected to attend (pre-registration by 18 SEP required).
Free of charge.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Full name
- Company+work title
- Email+phone number
- Which of the above benefit you are interested in registering for (e.g. benefit 2 and 3).
The above info is needed for preparing and sending you your Eco Expo Asia 2016 access card/ badges.
The pre-registration details have to be submitted on or before 18 SEP 2016.
For all Eco Expo related info please refer to ecoexpoasia.com website.
Some photos and videos from last year Eco Expo Asia fair in Hong Kong:
Some data from last year:
- 320 exhibitors from 18 countries/ regions
- Ca 12000 buyers/ visitors from 97 countries/ regions
- Ca 1300 companies
- Ca 1700 delegates, 400 government officials
- Ca 80 conference and seminar speakers
- Ca 3-4 day exhibition