09:00-17:00, Saturday, July 8, 2017
Hong Kong RESET ASP Training:
After over three years in the making, the RESET ASP Training is now open to building professionals at large. RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ) measured in real-time.
When people are healthy, so is the ecology and the economy. RESET™ prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health.
The HK Training session is a collaborating effort between Platinum, GIGA, and our venue sponsor WoodsBagot.
Training Topics (1 day course):
• Introduction to RESET™: the world's first 'smart' building certification program.
• Embodied health impact of Materials: from chemicals of concerns to VOCs.
• Building lungs: Understanding mechanical and biological filtration and air exchange.
• Operational impact: Understanding the complexity of air. Dissecting results from monitoring.
• The RESET™ process: documenting and measuring for success.
• Communicating the ROI and making the case to clients.
RESET™ is an international project certification that prioritizes occupant health and environmental regeneration, starting with material chemistry and indoor air quality (IAQ). When people are healthy, so is the ecology and the economy.
RESET™ prioritizes on-going results and long-term occupant health. Indoor air quality data is streamed to the cloud via multi-parameter monitors and accessed in real-time from any device. This enables positive feedback loops and helps build trust with staff and clients.
Since 2009, RESET™ has prioritized health as the most effective way of regenerating the ecology, society and economy.
More about RESET™, existing RESET™ ASPs and IAQ mobile app download at www.reset.build
Woods Bagot Hong Kong Office, Level 22, The Centrium, 60 Wyndham Street
• Platinum Members: 1,600 HKD/Person (Platinum members can type PLATINUM at the ‘code’ space and avail the discounted price)
• Non-Members: 2,000 HKD/Person
• Limited seats, please register in advance. Workshop will be limited to a maximum of 20 participants. (
• Workshop seat will not be guaranteed until workshop fee has been received.
• Lunch will be provided for the attendees.
• Attendees will be given the option of passing an exam at the end of the training or at a later date. RESET™ ASP certificates will be granted upon successful completion of the training and exam.