Dr. Sam C.M. Hui and Ms. Lili Pan
ASHRAE Standards are used in numerous credits throughout the LEED Rating System. However, they are not gone into detail in the LEED Reference guide, and many LEED APs’ outside of the engineering industry don’t understand the full parameters of these Standards. A review of the relevant ASHRAE Standards used throughout the LEED Rating System would benefit both ASHRAE members considering their LEED AP credentialing and current LEED AP’s. Included LEED NC, LEED CS, LEED CI and LEED EB projects sharing.
- Any professional working in the construction and real estate industry or with an interest in green buildings.
- Thursday, 4 July, 2013 & Thursday, 1 August, 2013
- 18:30 - 21:30
- Non-members: HKD1200
- Members of ASHRAE / PLATINUM / PolyU Staff / Full-time Student: HKD1000
- Members of supporting organizations:
- 6 hours
- CD307, Main Campus, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (4 July)
- Terrace, 4th Floor, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon (1 August)
- Spaces are limited and available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- RSVP by 1 July 2013.